About the logo

The flag the woman is carrying is blue.  Originally in the picture it
was the French Republican flag but I wanted to avoid Indy being
associated witrh a nation so I thought the flag needed single color. I
thought it could not black or yellow (it would not mix with the
penguin's colors), red (communism), green (islam), orange (Ulster
protestants) so all was left was white and blue.  I picked blue but
the particular blue I picked is ugly and the flag denotes its cutting
was a hasty work.

That is a veiled hint that the logo needs to be better quality.

--
		Jean François Martinez

Project Independence: Linux for the masses
http://independence.seul.org