Re: About the logo + RPM q.

> BTW, a question about RPM'ing: are there tools available to get a
> currently existing RPM in a state where you can add things to it, change
> things etc.? It would help me greatly.

I don't know of one.  The spirit of RPM is that it must be possible to
know exactly what patches have been applied by the author and be able
to reproduce it from the SRPM.  That excludes direct editon of the RPM.
Using the --shortcircuit option allows faster debugging.

--
		Jean François Martinez

Project Independence: Linux for the masses
http://independence.seul.org