Re: Organizing for 6.2

JF Martinez wrote:

> If we skip 6.1 (but this seems general consensus) then we have a
> problem because both RG Mayhue and me are band width starved so we
> would need respectively an american and a european user providing a CD
> Rom in order we can see the future 6.2 in action and check our work
> against it.

Hmm, I'm in the UK - semi-bandwidth starved - my bandwidth is small
 - a standard modem, however the cost is negligable - I don't pay
anything for connection time during evenings and weekends so I could
download 6.2 and burn to a CD - but it would probably be about a week
before I could send it out.

--
Mike Manley