Re: leaving the project - finishing up loose ends

Oh zork - forgot to metion the website stuff. I am terribly sorry about
this, but I'll have to hand this back. Again I think that that is better
than doing the work sluggishly (which I feel I did; not too enthousiast,
not too often).

The "distribution" dir on Cranleigh can be accessed by anyone in the
Independence group, and probably you should ask root to chown them
(dunno). The "news" part seems not to have had as much success as I
wanted (again, partly my fault, but also partly because we just do our
jobs without spectacular breaking stuff).

Stupid of me to mention this so late. Better go to my dad to have that
little talk about responsability again... :-/

Anyway, success,

Stefan