Re: leaving the project - finishing up loose ends

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Stefan Rieken wrote:

> Oh, cheer up, you won't really miss me. I didn't do that much after all
> ;-) Again, that is the only reason I leave: "time/ interest scheduling".
> I /do/ wish you folks all the luck in the world off course.

I would just like to say thanks Stefan for your interest, help and
opinions about Independence. They were valued.

In the spirit of Independence, you must do what you must do. Good luck,
and good health with all you do Stefan.

Maybe we'll see you around sometime:-)

--
R.G. Mayhue