IP Printer Setup

I have gotten Indy 6.0-0.8 set up and working well, especially
considering that the office here is a Windows environment, with very
little interest in Linux at this point in time.  The one problem that I
have is setting up printing, since the college recently moved to
ubiquitous IP printing.  In my particular case, my default printer is
supposed to be a Lexmark Optra S 1650, named woc316_m2, with IP address
192.197.88.161.  In the install scripts, IP printing is not an option,
nor does it appear in the linuxconf setup sections (is this even
relevant?) nor in the RedHat configuration tool.  Can someone let me
know how this should be set up, and which drivers are relevant for the
Lexmark (didn't appear in the list of printers).  Also, should this be
set up in the install scripts, or at least some advice given as to which
set up method is appropriate?

Thanks,

Brian Wiens