Re: [kidsgames] Story based games???

This programming language holy war is getting idiotic. Each language has its
strengths and weaknesses, anyone who says there is one language that's right
for everything is plain wrong. I personally don't like C++, but I like C and
java. That's a personal taste. I even choose C++ (and tcl and python and scheme
and asm whatever else is necessary) when the situation calls for it. Everyone is
entitled to their own opinions, but not entitled to try to force them on
someone else.

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.

-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"
in the body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org