RE: [kidsgames] sending wordbase

I have the basics done and I think I am ready to start entering data,
biggest problem is going to be sound support.  Starbase has image files as a
part of its structure, perhaps the sound can be worked in later,  I have
word types and paradigms that I think are a good start and I am willing to
take any suggestions anyone has.  I think the type/paradigm structure is
going to be useful more than I originally thought so please make
suggestions.  I think the type should be fairly general and directly related
to the meanings words can have, and paradigms should be related to the ways
in which they can be used, such as key in the arts music realm or social
home realm,  this is where I really need suggestions.  I have ideas for
entry and translation forms that are straight forward enough but if anyone
can think of other forms that might be necessary to begin with, I'm sure
more things will arise.  I am hoping someone will look into the word
databases that are available and find out if it will be possible to merge
them into our structure.  I am sorry this is taking me so long but I am at a
technical job that requires me to work shift work and it rotates so that I
only have one week of each shift, days swings mids a week each thats 7 days
and then 2 or 3 days off between each to adjust my schedule.  If anybody
would like me to send them the wordbase directly I am willing but I don't
want to start a seperate project at sourceforge unless its absolutely
necessary and I don't think I have permission to up load it to the kidsgames
sourceforge.  Jeff if you want to raise the majordomo limit for this I send
it when you want me to.

-