Re: [kidsgames] sending wordbase

Kidsgames Project Coordinator - Jeff Waddell wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> majordomo is set to bounce messages over 40k in size.  I can either bump
> that restriction up or we can get the database into cvs either under the
> kidsgames area or an entirely new area devote SOLELY to this database.

No *please* don't increase the size.  It's a really bad idea to post
long messages to mailing lists because 90% of the people on the list
don't want to read them.

It's *really* easy to set up a new project under Sourceforge or somewhere.

This clearly has enough momentum to warrant that.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker

-