[kidsgames] Re: the younger set

I don't have any links handy but I was going to check out a text story engine
for games called "HUGO". I was going to see if it would work for history
lessons along the line of the commercial game "Oregon Trail". From what I know
of it and similar engines it can be text only or text with a 1/4 page picture.
I image these could also be used for interactive fiction story's. I got the idea
from an article on slash-dot and there are  plenty of links there.
Robert