[Libevent-users] bufferevent_flush on bufferevent_sock

Hello,

I'm using libevent 2.0.6 on a startup project, I just updated from 2.0.5. I've written a server and I had the surprise, after testing it for a while, that, for some messages, if I'm using the zlib filter, the last fragment of data doesn't get send. Using tcpdump on the port I'm using I can see that the data never leaves the server. I'm calling in client_write function bufferevent_flush(client->event), but, as I saw in bufferevent_sock.c, the flush method is not implemented.

Where should I start writing if I want to write this function? Or, is there anyone interested in "sponsored development" exactly for this function?

Thank you,
Andrei Chirila

--
Mobile: +049 176 354 398 29