[Libevent-users] tmux 1.2 crashing with irssi...

hello list

after some debugging and bisecting the new tmux version I have found
the source for my annoying problems with irssi, which does updating
*very* incorrectly since tmux switched to libevent. When pressing
ctrl+l(L) to update the terminal (urxvt-unicode-256color 180Ã66) irssi
goes almost black, both blue status lines disappear, and so does about
50% of the text. The scrolltext is distorted and when changing chat
windows artefacts are left inherently.

I believe, someone who is familiar with libevent might just see what's
going wrong with the green highlighted code adding the caveat.
http://github.com/ThomasAdam/tmux/commit/3b74e93d60da392c46eae6b40391606f73b4db02#diff-1
If not, nvm, I might find a little time to look at it when I have some
time this week.

mar77i