Re: Weird OpenGL/GLU problem

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Steve Baker wrote:

> One thing I could imagine that could cause this kind of thing would be a
> really extreme memory leak.  As you consume more and more memory, the
> program might be allocating more pages - and eventually swapping more
> and more memory out to disk.

Yes, but the code I have written does not use any dynamic memory at all
(it is more of a test at this stage).
The nearest thing to it recursive functions...

Which is why I am so confused about this, and asked if there were "stupid
things" one could do with the GL to get this kind of behavoiur.

It will probably turn out that I have done something so silly that I
qualify to carry a brown paperbag on my head for months. I am just totally
unable to locate the error.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The Microsoft Dictionary:

           interoperability: The ability of a Microsoft product to operate
                             with another Microsoft product.