Business models

How do you guys think people should go about selling Linux games?

I've had a couple of ideas, as follows....

1) Online distrobution: Sell the games online. Games should be quite small
and low cost (say, $5-$10 a pop).

2) Compilation CDs: Sell lots of games on CD. This could work with
OpenSource games as well as closed source games.

Opinions would be appreciated...

====
The Infamous Mark 'Nurgle' Collins

'I want to fork you like an animal, I want to `touch` you from the inside
I want to fork you like an animal, my whole codebase is flawed
You get me closer to GNUd'