Re: Scripting

Katie Lauren Lucas wrote:

> Personally, I try not to do Windows development unless there's actual hard
> currency involved, but that's from a pragmatic point of view that coding is
> already hard enough, someone's got to compensate for the bone-headed API.

The best way to do windows development is by hiding it behind a
portable API like Crystal Space (my own), SDL, or many others...

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

Not matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got
there first, and is waiting for it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)