Re: Scripting

Quoting Mark Collins <me@thisisnurgle.org.uk>:

> On Tuesday 23 April 2002 11:42 am, you wrote:
>
> > Actually I'm quite the opposite - I prefer to go out of my way to make
> it
> > difficult to port my stuff to Windows. Micorosft gets my support when
> I am
> > dead, buried and mostly decomposed and not before ;)
> >
> > Chris
>
> Could you get anymore childish? (No, don't answer, it's a rheotorical
> question)

Oooooh yes. There's that whole website full of people like that. Dash-slot or
something...

Personally, I try not to do Windows development unless there's actual hard
currency involved, but that's from a pragmatic point of view that coding is
already hard enough, someone's got to compensate for the bone-headed API.

      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol Solutions
katie@fysh.org katie.lucas@parasolsolutions.com http://www.parasolsolutions.com