Re: hmmmph

On Thursday 28 August 2003 17:11, Anarky wrote:
> Christian Reiniger wrote:
> >>"Cut down on" meaning "stopped sending HTML-only mails" ? :)
> >
> >Got a message from sunsite staff - definitely seems like that. So
> > telling your mailer to behave in a civilized way should really solve
> > the problem
> >
> >:)
>
> civilized meanign text only ?  :p

or at least proper multipart/alternative :)

>     anyway, I didn't say text only but 'cut-down' as it seemed to work
> with one mail that didn't have several replies to replies .. or that
> was my impression

Hmm, strange

--
Christian Reiniger

"These are the people who proudly call themselves "hackers" --
not as the term is now abused by journalists to mean a computer
criminal, but in its true and original sense of an enthusiast,
an artist, a tinkerer, a problem solver, an expert."

- ESR