Re: artists

Gregor Mückl wrote:
The alternative is to help people out with writing an alternative to blender. I've assembled a team who could do it. We're preparing to start coding now and might have a first usable version within a year. This tool is desigend to scale up to where maya and 3dsmax are now. But the road there is still very long. As I said: Any help is appreciated. Visit #moonlight3d on irc.freenode.net if you are interested.
Hey, I remember moonlight3d -- many many years ago.  It was
promising, and then it stalled.  Is this a continuation of the
old Moonlight3d?

You might want to begin by analyzing why the development of modellers
stalls after getting to a certain point (it happens a LOT).

Hope it goes well.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I am NOT a nut!  I am the keeper of the seven universal truths!"