Fwd: Sounds

----------  Mail forwarded (Author is David Joffe)...  ----------
Subject: Sounds
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:58:40 +0200
From: "David Joffe" <djoffe@icon.co.za>

I was just browsing the LGDC .. anyway, I've managed to find plenty of links
to sites that have software for sound, midi, cd audio etc .. but what I'm
really looking for (I'm developing a Linux game (Dave Gnukem)) is actual
sounds, some wav files. Free ones that I can use in my game without fear of
lawyers.

Is there a repository of comletely free sounds? If so, I was just thinking
it might be useful if you had a link on your page to such a repository for
Linux game developers.

Cheers,

 - David

David Joffe             djoffe@icon.co.za