Re: Collision detection Re: Is this list still alive?

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 05:53:24PM +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> I think most people use collision detection for this.

That is just so unhelpful.  Anyway I've got an idea about how I'm going
to do it now.  However, I don't know when I'll get around to coding it,
What with this Loki game I've just bought sitting on my desk and all.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | A friend in need's a friend in deed
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | A friend with weed is better