Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

On Monday 07 January 2002 16:12, Chris wrote:
> Christian Reiniger wrote:
> > Perhaps because I'm way too softhearted and hate seeing useful things
> > die. Or perhaps I'm just too used to caring about lgdc...
>
> Just a point though - how many hits/day are you getting? For example,

Hmmm, quite many actually. The last ~30 days lgdc.sunsite.dk got
<looking> 210893 requests (that's requests in general, not just page
requests). I'll try to get the number of page requests for a more useful
number..

> I've just released a gkrellm plugin, since 69th of The Aftermath last
> year the web page has had 258 hits, freshmeat says I have two people
> subscribed to the project. I've had one person make a comment on it.
> Just because you aren't getting daily feedback on it, it doesn't mean
> that people are not using it and finding it very useful (I know I do!)

Sure, I know that. Thanks anyway :)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

(A)bort (R)etry (P)retend this never happened ...