Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Perhaps because I'm way too softhearted and hate seeing useful things die.
> Or perhaps I'm just too used to caring about lgdc...

Just a point though - how many hits/day are you getting? For example, I've
just released a gkrellm plugin, since 69th of The Aftermath last year the
web page has had 258 hits, freshmeat says I have two people subscribed to
the project. I've had one person make a comment on it. Just because you
aren't getting daily feedback on it, it doesn't mean that people are not
using it and finding it very useful (I know I do!)

Chris

--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site \