Re: Why is it so hard?

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> I think that people are forced to like Quakish stuff mainly because there
> are no real alternatives on the shop-shelves anymore. I have been
> following this situation for the least few years, and it just escalates in
> the wrong direction.

I like Quake, mainly because I can play a full game of 5 minutes. Or 180
minutes if I have time.

I do not really have time to engage in strategy games that goes on for
days.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Oh well, all operating systems crash constantly right? This is normal, right?