Re: Cubesoft's OMIGG Project v0.0.09

Ed Page wrote:

> Cubesoft has released version 0.0.09 of the OMIGG project.

YAWN.

Are we all going to continually post every consecutive release of everything
we work on here?

We seem to be getting a series of CrystalSpace postings to this list - and
I really think those belong on their own list.  If I cared a rats ass about
these minor revisions, I'd subscribe to their list (and be annoyed about
getting duplicate posts - presumably) - since I don't, I'd rather not be
spammed.

If on the other hand, it *is* the policy to accept these kinds of posts
then I need to hit the list about four or five times a week with minor
PLIB changes, changes to the Tux_AQFH and TuxKart engines, PrettyPoly
progress reports, etc, etc.

I don't think we want to go that way.  Project-specific mailing lists
and *occasional* Freshmeat news items are a better way to handle this
- all else is mere duplication - IMHO.

Thanks.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>