Re: Naval warfare sims

I'm not aware of one offhand, but I'd love to see a viable open-source
naval warfare sim project take off... I was a huge Harpooon and 688i fan...

It doesn't even have to be that terribly complex for a general naval sim
(modeling hydrodynamic sound and a passive sonar display would be difficult
if it was an ASW/SSN sim).

-Dustin