Simple modeller

Hi,

What suggestions for *simple* modellers do you guys and girls have? I need
something where I can do small things with less than 100 tris/quads. I
don't want anything fancy such as weird meshes or objects, it should do:

- let me place out triangles and quads snapped to a grid
- let me defined texture coords for the tris/quads
- let me view the thing in 3D
- save to a *simple* ascii format with vertex, normal and texture data

Any comments? AC3D is far too complex, and I haven't managed to even place
out a triangle in any of the free ones (Vertex, QCad, others) that I've
tested.

Bells'n'whistles are for pros, I want to define a few fĺkking tanks and a
silly house or two. I don't need bells nor whistles.

Comments? Or is this another thing that's best to do "in-house"?

--
  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather