Re: Pingus (again)

Francesco Orsenigo, Xarvh Project wrote:

> I've installed automake1.6 (from debian testing).

> Is this my fault?

I have found that you have to upgrade *ALL* the auto* tools at
the same time.

This is a horrible pain in the ass - but as I said in my last post,
this isn't something that end-users should ever be concerned about.

The whole idea of the auto* tools is that they are run by DEVELOPERS
and they only rely on common shell tools and 'make' on the end user's
machine.

This must be a bug in the Hermes distro.
HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net