Subject: Re: Homepage comments
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:38:42 +1200 (NZST)
From: Nicholas Lee <nlee011@math.auckland.ac.nz>

Updating of the meta project homepage

  Nicholas suggested to use costomized versions of fom and/or Wiki Wiki Web
  for some parts, others can't be handled nicely by such tools. We'd need
  perhaps a cvs setup for them.
	[http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/irc-meetings/nextmeeting.html]

I noticed the above.  This http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jonh/ff-cache/1.html is
a better fom link, pointing to the actual homepage.

There are actually a few modified versions of WekiWekiWeb which provide CVS
(important) type capabilities.  I've got some links somewhere that I'll hunt
down.

Things however are a bit tricky at the moment, as I'm which settling into
Cambridge. (Note the use of my New Zealabd email address)  It's probably
going to take me a week or three to sort out a proper computer space, so
I'll be flaky until then.

Nicholas (Empty Sands)

--
	"I reserve the right to contradict myself."

Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.lee with math.auckland.ac in nz
Auckland University, New Zealand
--

Error: Windows not found - (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance