Re: RFC - first batch of OGRE images

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 10:07:38AM -0500, Steve Baker wrote:
> Mark Collins wrote:

Creating a standard, and enforcing are essentially separate issues, and
it is clear to me that we cannot do anything other than create a standard.
In the spirit of Open Source development we should make the standard
available to any third party who would like to operate as a certification
body.

Without funding we are in no position whatsoever to go to court over anything,
and if we are going to put ourselves in the position where might get
sued, then we may as well give up now.

Al