Re: Invalid certificate

Bryce wrote:
> I recently upgraded to Panther (Mac OS X). My first attempt at using
> mixminion produced this result:
>
> Mixminion version 0.0.5
>
> .
> . etc.
>
> Nov 26 18:01:12.910 [INFO] Generating payload(s)...
> Nov 26 18:01:13.329 [INFO] Message queued
> Nov 26 18:01:13.333 [INFO] Connecting...
> Nov 26 18:01:14.429 [INFO] Error while delivering message; leaving in queue
> ERROR: ('Invalid certificate: %s', 'Certificate has expired')
>
> Do I need to regenerate the Mixminion client-ware"

Hm.  Before you take that route, check out whether maybe your clock is
set wrong.  (Check time, date, and timezone.)  If everything is
working correctly, then you should only see this error message if you
get a certificate whose expiry time is earlier than your current clock
time.

If you _still_ get this error, could you send me the following info:
   - A list of which server(s) give you this error when you try to
     connect to them.  All, or just a few?
   - A pointer to a tarball containing all of your compiled software.
     (The contents of ~/lib/python2.?/site-packages/mixminion will do
     nicely.)  [I just upgraded to 10.3 myself, so I'd like a chance to
     check this out.]

Yours,
--
Nick