Re: README file for Mac OS X package

> Tor is not going to get into the business of supporting Privoxy,
> especially a Privoxy fork that alienates the Privoxy folks from us.

Umm, this means I shouldn't include Privoxy in the package as well, or
it'll be okay as long as package is not modified?
It will be presented as unmodified package file, with a meta package,
which basically loads the appropriate packages. (plus a package file
that contains modified config, which has the line that instruct
privoxy to use tor.)

I'm totally willing to comform what the developer want to do, so if
you tell me to not distribute it, I won't.

Thank you.

--
Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis@xxxxxxxxx