Re: performance tuning...

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 05:52:06AM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
:
:Actually, I was serious about setting up a spoon2, if you want to try to
:get closer to the cpu limit. You would then be passing twice the traffic,
:since the load balancing scheme would treat your new server as different
:even if it's on the same machine.
:
:In any case, the more the merrier. Your choice. :)

Problems with libevent crahes have got me down so I'm back to 0.0.9.8
or whatever on spoon, so not so many spare cycles any more.  This is a
bit tangent but I tried building libevent from source and only go the
.a file not the .so, this puzzles me but haven't chased it down.

I did setup "cup" also running 0.0.9.x though

-Jon