Re: zero-knowledge protocols

> Ah! Finally a paragraph I understand.

I fear not yet.

> For which I wrote a related FAQ entry earlier:
>
> https://www.torproject.org/faq-abuse#TracingUsers

I am talking of tracking the OTHER SIDE, the *investigators*, what they
make/look at exactly in a tor server so to not let them, e.g., the *chance*
to confiscate the hardware; plus a mean to be convinced that they [the
*investigators*] are looking at X-Y only really, and that X-Y is effectively
being suspected of/investigated on Z ... without *ruining* the inquest of
course.

What I am thinking at is possibly disjoint from how the system is currently
working. It's something for local [sitting in front of the server] use only.

/Roy
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   tak ada rotan, akar pun jadi
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   no rattans, roots will do [if you are