Re: [tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

> The problem with gmail appears to be tied to certain countries.  I created a
> completely anonymous gmail account late last year (no SMS crap) via tor.

That was about the time people started posting with problems
creating new gmail accounts via tor. Also, that was then, this being
now, it's completely irrelevant. And you didn't state the exit in use
when you made it so that part is moot too.

As far as I know, I'm the only one who actively MAPADDRESS'd and
tested via a number of specific exits and posted the explicit results.
That's what is needed to determine the current nature of the new
account creation issue. Anecdotes are simply not useful.

My only problem is new gmail account creation. I've never been forced
to supply any SMS or secondary email address to any gmail account
after it has been created (nor have I ever needed to ask them to forgo
their requests [veiled scaremongering "recovery purposes" language] for
them). Nor did I supply either of them when creating my old accounts.

I simply can't seem to create a new gmail account without SMS.
So if anyone discovers an exit or account creation parameters that
work, I'd love to hear from you.