Re: [tor-talk] Deterministic Builds - was: Bridge Communities?

So the PKI method that bitcoin uses is a sha256 encoding + sha1 decoding.
The OR provides a PKI key (sha256) with hidden services, so the solution
may be switches that run openCL or CUDA to authenticate the key to the node
(parallel computing is still the fastest way to compute) . If the node key
does not match the node could be isolated from the network.