Re: [tor-talk] Nice to meet you! / WhatsApp by Tor?

Em qua, 17 de abr de 2019 às 06:04, Cyaniventer <cyaniventer@xxxxxxxxxx>
escreveu:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:39:49 -0400
> "GTI .H" <gti9070 <gti9070h@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
> >   and this site https://www.receive-sms-online.info/ is free, is not
> > it the same thing?
>
> DON'T use the number from that site to create your whatsapp account!
> Some other person can do the same and you'll lose your account.
> Also, maybe your friends/family will fall for a phising attack after
> that.

Many thanks for the warning!

I think that:
Threaten a anonymous he does not even know where it is does not yield
results and does not produce motivation.

It is a good observation. Considering this, as anonymous, some care should
be taken if you create the WA account by this site.

* After creation, let it go a long time without activity, if the account is
still there, you can start using it.
* Do not use this account at all times or as a personal account, use it
only when you need it and take care of it considering it can be stolen.
* Never allow WA access to your personal contacts.
* The data is in the mobile of the account and not in the servers of the
WA, we can delete them after generating them.
* And consider that you can find the thief by your IP and he will not find
it interesting the upset of the game, and also the thief can be stolen too!

What do you think?

--
Regards
GTI