Re: Paid performance-tor option?

Arrakis:

mplsfox02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

macintoshzoom:

Sorry, just re-reading my post, I am partially wrong, JONDONYM
(formerly JAP) is still running its main nodes from "compromised"
countries.

There are no "compromised" or "safe" countries as there is no hostile or
friendly network. Any concepts based on such assumptions are doomed.

You may care to take a look at this, specifically the
5th, 7th, 8th, and 9th columns. Not all countries are
equal, especially when those countries to data
interception and data retention themselves.

http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd%5B347%5D=x-347-559597

Thanks for the link. That does not contradict to what I said. Who did this study? I cannot rely my security concept on some human estimates. It's interesting, though. There are differences, but no country is "dark green" or even "cyan". This study is more a journalistic than a scientific one, since the information it is based on is not always comparable and does not represent all the characteristics that are important for privacy. Maybe Greece is just better in hiding the breaches?