Re: Paid performance-tor option?

mplsfox02,

This study was performed by Privacy International,
as far as I am aware. I think it best to forget how
they decided to color code the map, and just look
at the numbers inside the columns.

It would also be of interest in how they went about
acquiring their data, and what the standards were.

For the specifics, we are interested in those columns
I pointed out, as those are directly related to
internet privacy. The rest are areas that are outside
the scope of our threat model.

Arrakis