Re: VoIP telephony building like Tor

Sigh.  Tor is political by its very existence and design.  It is NOT a neutral
entity.  Its very existence is for political reasons.

<sattva@xxxxxxxxx> on Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:59:43 -0500 (CDT):

--
“We can have a democratic society or we can have the concentration of great
wealth in the hands of the few. We cannot have both.”