Re: Trouble installing vidalia package

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 08:49:15PM +0100, Valen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.0K bytes in 30 lines about:
: I've had quite similar problems. But not with the installer program, but
: with the program itsself. It wont connect.

Do you receive any error messages when starting vidalia?  Do you have
vidalia start tor automatically?

: Maybe it intalled itsself and you didn't recognise it? I've read that
: there may be problems if you install vidala from different packages or
: so, but do not know anything in particular...

Where did you read such a thing?

: I also do not know, how vidalia is deinstalled...

Right now, it's manual.  This page describes how to uninstall:
http://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-osx.html.en#uninstall

: Btw. I am using a G3 / 350 with 10.3.9

: >I downloaded the Panther package from the 2 links below but neither
: >worked. If someone could give me a pointer as to what might be wrong
: >and how I could get it to open I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Why not just download the latest bundle rather than 2 different
downloads?  The bundle is designed to work fresh after install.

--
Andrew