questions of morality

Hello all. I'm a new member of the list and a newbie to TOR. I have been looking for a worthy cause to donate my bandwidth to. I think I might have found it in TOR, but I am a little bit hesitant because I am not eager to facilitate someone's wrong doing. On the other hand, I would like to help those who would like anonymity online.

So, I suppose, in the end, it comes down to the simple question: do the positive uses of TOR out-weigh the negative ones?

I'm not looking to start a flame war. I'm just curious how many of you have thought about this aspect of TOR in depth (I would guess probably most of you have) and what your thoughts were.

Thanks and sorry if this topic has been covered before.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

--
E-mail: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx