Free SSh access that allows port forwarding

I was planning on doing some testing to see what the performance would be like for tunneling tor over a remote SSh connection to allow users to connect to my server though this WAN firewall. Unfortunately, it looks like my SSh server back home is not responding, and no one there of course knows how to fix that. Thus, I'll need to find a third party SSh host that will allow me to forward the appropriate ports. I have an sdf.lonestar.org and a silenceisdefeat.org account, but neither seem to allow port forwarding.
Does anyone on this list happen to know of a very cheap or ideally free service that I could use? Perhaps someone wants to make a deal of some sort?

Thanks,
Andrew
Proud Tor Paypal supporter!