Re: Free SSh access that allows port forwarding

Very cool I'll check this out. In addition, Ultimate-Anonymity.com provides good services for cheap prices as well. They provide much of the same services, but it differs a bit. There's a one-time 29.95 fee, and they also do snail-mail remailing which has come in handy several times.

BTW, how would I go about port forwarding such that when a client tries to connect to port 9050 or 9030 on that ssh server, it redirects to those ports on my local box over here? I know the commands for getting my data to go in and out from this end, but I don't know how to do a "firewall-style" port forward via secure shell. Any help with this would be most appreciated, and if it works I'll certainly pass along the results and documentation to everyone.

Thanks,
Andrew

Kyle Barger wrote:
  Does anyone on this list happen to know of a very cheap or ideally
free service that I could use? Perhaps someone wants to make a deal of
some sort?

Don't know about free, but cotse.net charges US$5.95 a month and they have
some other stuff (e.g. web interface to mixmasters) that you might find
interesting.