Re: Time Warner bad / VPS recommendations

Wow, that is a very cool idea. This could even be turned into a non-profit organization... We could take donations to support running Tor exit nodes which, in turn, supports everyone's ability to use the Internet without fear of censorship, harassment, and authoritarian (or up-and-coming authoritarian) governments.

What do you all think?

By the way, there was a Nova special last night on the NSA and their "minority report" like computer system in development:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/

Mitar wrote:
Hi!