Re: IP WHOIS Reassignment

On 04.02.2011 17:05, morphium wrote:
>> You can get the PA subnet reallocated to you as a customer of a LIR
>> without additional cost.
> Would that be such a reallocation:
> http://www.db.ripe.net/whois?searchtext=46.4.237.146

Yes.

> Because I'm mentioned there first for my /25, but Hetzner is mentioned aswell.

That is correct. The difference between the assignment to you by Hetzner
and the assignment of 79.140.39.227 to the CCC is that Hetzner attached
its ORG handle to the larger netblock, which Vollmar didn't.

It would be a good idea to get Hetzner to add an abuse-mailbox and a Fax
number to your person object. Police investigators still prefer to use Fax.
--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/