[tor-talk] Turning off all logging - how?

How can I turn off all logging in .torrc?  Currently I have logfiles in /var/log/tor.

All logging entries in .torrc are hashed but, as mentioned, I still have logs.

Here is my .torrc:

## Logs go to stdout at level "notice" unless redirected by something - we have no logs.
## else, like one of the below lines. You can have as many Log lines as
## you want.
##
## We advise using "notice" in most cases, since anything more verbose
## may provide sensitive information to an attacker who obtains the logs.
##
## Send all messages of level 'notice' or higher to C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Tor\notices.log
#Log notice file C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Tor\notices.log
## Send every possible message to C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Tor\debug.log
#Log debug file C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Tor\debug.log
## Use the system log instead of Tor's logfiles
#Log notice syslog
## To send all messages to stderr:
#Log debug stderr