Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

On 2/18/2013 9:01 PM, Mysterious Flyer wrote:
Ummmmm.  I am the REAL mysteriousflyer@xxxxxxxxxx  I guess it's super-duper easy for a person's user names and passwords to get hacked when accessing e-mail over Tor.  I also noticed that someone has been reading my gmails (since they were marked as read), so I changed my password over there and will never access gmail through Tor again.  Someone ALSO made a copy of my debit card and tried to use it in another state, but that may be coincidence.  Does anyone have any knowledge as to HOW a hacker may get this information?  Is it through an exit server?  I certainly never made any online purchases through Tor.