Re: [tor-talk] German Laywer Sasse & Partner call to order / German Abmahnung

Hey Juha,

thank you very much!

I am already searching for that part of the German Law. ^^
I cut my letter really short now and wait for the law that legitimate Tor
under German Law.

Thank you Very much for your words. :-)

I didn't sleep well this nite :( but I am working to feel much better if I
send them this letter. ^.^

best regardes