Re: [tor-talk] TBB: Can not set back to Never remember history

I now tried a clean installation of TBB 3.5.1 win32

I change the option from "Never remember history" to "Remember History".
It requested a restart.
Then I checked and it was "Use custom settings for history".
I looked at the TorButton extension security tab settings and it had
the first and third option UNchecked.
I changed it to "Never remember history", it requested a restart again.
I looked at the TorButton extension security tab settings and it had
the third option UNchecked.
Then I checked the FF prefs and it was again "Use custom settings for history".

So it is easily reproducible.
Release the developers! ;-)

Regards,
David