Re: [tor-talk] TBB: Can not set back to Never remember history

On 6 February 2014 04:03, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
You don't have any (non-default) extensions or plugins?  Sometimes they mess
w/ things.
Other than that one change, did you make any others?
Wondering if a file got corrupted?

One easy thing is just "reinstall" TBB.  Erase old files & start fresh.  If
something got corrupted, it'll be replaced.  Assuming you have a good d/l
copy.
I've changed those settings before & they don't refuse to go back.  But, you
may've found the newest "bug."